Becoming a Personal Stylist
(Course taken from Newskills Academy USA Library)
The personal stylist profession can be lucrative and rewarding in terms of experience. However, just like any other industry, it takes hard work to become a successful image consultant. A professional should learn the basics of color theory, fashion history and keep fashion trends and varied styles and looks at their fingertips.
Professional personal stylists help clients choose the best hair, clothes and makeup based on their budget, age, profession or type of work and body type. It is important for persons aspiring to take up a career in the industry to learn about what it takes to become a personal stylist or image consultant.
This course has been designed to help you learn everything that it takes to become a personal stylist.
You Will Learn:
- Benefits of working as an image consultant
- Requirements to becoming a personal stylist
- Why personal stylists should get certifications
- Qualities of a personal stylist
- Tips to becoming a personal stylist
- How personal stylists get clients
- Potential earnings of image consultants
- Who qualifies to become an image consultant
Benefits of Taking the Course
- Taking this course will help you:
- Know what it takes to become a personal stylist
- Determine if you want to become a personal stylist
- Determine if you have what it takes to become a personal stylist
- Learn how to become a personal stylist
- Decide whether you want to take up comprehensive courses for personal stylists
- Demonstrate the necessary business skills such as marketing for personal stylists
- Determine potential earnings