IGCSE ICT Online Course
Course code: 4IT1
Delivery method: Online
Course duration: 12 Months
Entry requirements: No prior qualification needed
Award achieved: IGCSE Information and Communication Technology (ICT) (9-1)
Awarding body: Edexcel
The IGCSE ICT course gives you a good grounding in the wide range of ICT knowledge and skills necessary to function in the modern world both at work and at home. It is also a good foundation for A level courses in computer science as well as course in further education and university.
The aims and objectives of this qualification are to enable you to:
- explore how digital technology impacts on the lives of individuals, organisations and society
- learn about current and emerging digital technologies and the issues raised by their use in a range of contexts by individuals and organisations
- develop awareness of the risks that are inherent in using ICT and the features of safe, secure and responsible practice
- broaden and enhance your ICT skills and capability
- work with a range of digital tools and techniques to produce effective ICT solutions in a range of contexts
- learn how to reflect critically on your own and others’ use of ICT and how to adopt safe, secure and responsible practice.
- Pass guarantee
- Expert tutors
- Recognised qualifications
- Great support
- Easy Flexible Payments
- Fast-track Your Learning
- Fully Accredited Courses
There are no reviews yet.