The need to lead, model, and promote the organisational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This content will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognise what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognise who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.