Level : 4
Accreditation status : Accredited
Credit Equivalency : 120
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 1200 Hrs
GHL: 600 Hrs
An Ofqual Regulated Qualification
All units are 20 credits in value. These units have been designed from a learning time perspective and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT). TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a learner to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a Qualification. TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of Guided Learning, Directed Learning and Invigilated Assessment. Each 20-credit unit approximates to a TQT of 200 hours incorporating 100 hours of Guided Learning.
The Level 4 Certificate provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The Qualification focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
- Communications in Organisations
- Leadership and the Organisation
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review, and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and knowhow.