Level : 3
Accreditation status : Accredited
Credit Equivalency : 60
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 600 Hrs
GHL: 360 Hrs
An Ofqual Regulated Qualification
The units have been designed from a learning time perspective and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT). TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a learner to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a qualification. TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of guided learning, directed learning and invigilated assessment.
The qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their core capabilities within the cyber security sector.
- Threat and Risk: Expecting the Unexpected
- Network Architecture: Communications and Protocols
- Mobile Device and Data Risks
- Investigations and Incident Response
- Solutions: Future-Proofing your Business
- EU GDPR and Data Security
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full understanding.
- The ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
- Motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Qualifications at Level 2 and/or.
- Work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals.
- A Level 3 qualification in another discipline and who want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.
Campus: £ 3500