Level : 7
Accreditation status : Accredited
Credit Equivalency : 120
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 1200 Hrs
GHL: 480 Hrs
An Ofqual Regulated Qualification
Units are 15 credits or 20 credits in value. These units have been designed from a learning time perspective and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT). TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a student to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a Qualification. TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of Guided Learning, Directed Learning and Invigilated Assessment. This equates to 1200 hours of TQT.
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the
future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo-American management models.
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Planning
- Marketing Strategy for Social Enterprise
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Management
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic innovation in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship
- between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree