Level : 7
Accreditation status : Accredited
Credit Equivalency : 120
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 1200 Hrs
GHL: 480 Hrs
An Ofqual Regulated Qualification
The units have been designed from a learning time perspective and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT). TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a student to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a Qualification. TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of Guided Learning, Directed Learning and Invigilated Assessment.
The qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programmes that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
- Mandatory Units
- General Management Specialism
- Human Resources Management Specialism
- Finance Specialism
- Marketing Specialism
- Project Management Specialism
- To understand and apply the principles of management strategy in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree